Class 11 | English Grammar | Question Papers | Correct The Errors | 1995 - 1997

Year 1990 - 1994

HS 1995
    (a) All of us like vegetable.
    Ans: All of us like vegetables.

    (b) My father is lawyer.
    Ans: My father is a lawyer.

    (c) Nobody know he has gone where.
    Ans: Nobody know he has gone where.

    (d) I did not know that you will come.
    Ans: I did not know that you would
    come.

    (e) Money is not easy to be earned.
    Ans: Money is not easy to earn.

    (f) Every room of the house are
    decorated.
    Ans: Every room of the house is
    decorated.

HS 1996
    (a) Each of the boys were given food.
    Ans: Each of the boys are given food.

    (b) My book is different than yours.
    Ans: My book is different from yours.

    (c) Whom you want to meet.
    Ans: Whom do you want to meet?

    (d) The house is full of furnitures.
    Ans: The house is full of furniture.

    (e) You did not say that you will come.
    Ans: You did not say that you would
    come.

    (f) No one did not go there.
    Ans: No one did go there.

    (g) I did not never tell a lie.
    Ans: I did never tell a lie.

HS 1997
    (a) Do you know to play cricket?
    Ans: Do you know how to play cricket?

    (b) She went away without to look back
    Ans: She went away without looking
    back?

    (c) I did not told him anything.
    Ans: I did not tell him anything.

    (d) Ramesh is first boy in his class.
    Ans: Ramesh is first boy in his class.

    (e) They will not do no more work.
    Ans: They will do no more work.

    (f) Why do you rejoice? Cried Marullus.
    Ans: "Why do you rejoice?" cried
    Marullus.

    (g) Everybody have heard of the great
    plaque of London in 1665.
    Ans: Everybody has heard of the great
    plaque of London in 1665.

Post a Comment

0 Comments