Class 3 | SAM'S ENGLISH READER (3) | Lesson 1 : Let's Get Busy

Page No. 8

📖 Glossary
    1. Busy : Active,  fully employed.
    2. Mason : One who cuts, lays, and
                    prepares stones and builds
                    houses and buildings.  
    3. Magician : A person who performing
                   magic tricks.
    4. Harvesting : Cutting of ripened crop.
    5. Freeze : To turn into ice.
    6. Tricks : A performance aimed at
                  puzzling or astonishing.

😺 EXERCISES Learn with Fun

🤔 Recall Your Memory
    (a) Who is busy in the office?
    Ans : Father is busy in the office.

    (b) Where is the mother busy?
    Ans : Mother is busy in the kitchen.

    (c) Who is resting?
    Ans : Nobody is resting.

    (d) Who is the busiest person?
    Ans : The ice cream man is the busiest
    person.

👩‍🔧 Select The Correct One
    1. Which of the following is grown by
    the farmer?
    Ans : (a) Wheat

    2. The ice-cream man is busy in
    Ans : (c) Freezing different varieties of
    ice-creams.

    3. Mother is working in the
    Ans : (c) Kitchen

📝 Write (T) for True statement and (F)
for False statement.
    (a) The farmer is busy with bricks.
    Ans : F

    (b) The mason is busy in showing
    tricks.
    Ans : F

    (c) The magician is busy in harvesting.
    Ans : F

    (d) The cow is busy in giving milk.
    Ans : T

🔎 Check Your Comprehension:
    (a) Which products are obtained from
    milk?
    Ans : The products obtained from milk
    are butter, curd and cheese.

    (b) Why ice-cream man is the busiest
    person?
    Ans : Ice-cream man is the busiest
    person because he has to freeze so
    many ice-creams.

    (c) Who is showing the tricks?
    Ans : The magician is showing the
    tricks.

    (d) What does the mason build?
    Ans : The mason builds houses and
    buildings.

🔥 Hots Questions (High order Thinking
skill)
    (a) How do you keep yourself busy?
    Ans :I keep busy myself in many things.
    At school I try my best to do everything
    given to me. At home, I memorize my
    lessons, do homeworks and help my
    parents a little with what I can. In field
    I never sit ideally. I play. If not played, I
    encourage my friends. And in leisure
    time, I do the things which I love most.
    In short, I never waste my time. I use
    time wisely.

💥 Fill in the Blanks:
    (a) The ____ is busy in showing tricks.
    Ans : magacian

    (b) The farmer is busy in ____.
    Ans : harvesting.

    (c) We'll set the time table by ____.
    Ans : ourselves

    (d) The cow is busy in giving ____.
    Ans : milk
                   

Post a Comment

0 Comments