Class 12 | English Grammar | RG Question Bank (xii) | Correct Tense Form | Additional Important Questions | Part 2

    75. If I (be) you, I would have joined the
    post.
    Ans: If I were you, I would have joined
    the post.



    76. He was (bind) hand and foot.
    Ans: He was bound hand and foot.

    77. It (be) raining incessantly since
    morning.
    Ans: It has been raining incessantly
    since morning.

    78. The Indians (live) in India.
    Ans: The Indians live in India.

    79. (Judge) by my standard they appear
    ignorant.
    Ans: Judged by my standard they
    appear ignorant.

    80. The news (be) too good to be true.
    Ans: The news is too good to be true.

    81. He (go) to Delhi recently.
    Ans: He went to Delhi recently.

    82. Ten years (pass) since I met you
    last.
    Ans: Ten years have passed since I met
    you.

    83. Each of the boys (give) a book.
    Ans : Each of the boys has been given
    a book.

    84. The wages of sin (be) death.
    Ans: The wages of sin is death.

    85. Take care that you (be) not
    deceived.
    Ans: Take care that you will not be
    deceived.

    86. I am leaving tonight by train; I (get)
    my ticket.
    Ans: I am leaving tonight by train; I
    have got my ticket.

    87. The Sun was just (set) as we
    reached Guwahati.
    Ans: The sun was just set in as we
    reached Guwahati.

    88. Did you (sleep) well last night?
    Ans: Did you sleep well last night?

    89. I never (see) a lion before.
    Ans: I have never seen a lion before.

    90. A friend in need (be) a friend
    indeed.
    Ans: A friend in need is a friend indeed.

    91. I tried to learn English for years, but
    I (not succeed) yet.
    Ans: I tried to learn English for years,
    but I have not succeed yet.

    92. He (be) in service for many years
    and will retire soon.
    Ans: He has been in service for many
    years and will retire soon.

    93. Recently the price of rice (go) up.
    Ans: Recently the price of rice has gone
    up.

    94. It is time we (go) to bed.
    Ans: It is time we went to bed.

    95. The Ahoms (be) a noble race who
    ruled Assam.
    Ans: The Ahoms was a noble race who
    ruled Assam.

    96. Binita behaves as if she (know)
    everything.
    Ans: Binita behaves as if she knew
    everything.

    97. I (go) to apply for the post.
    Ans: I am going to apply for the post.

    98. Who was that girl you (talk) to when
    I (pass) you?
    Ans: Who was that girl you were talking
    when I passed you.

    99. Look at the clouds! It (go) to rain
    very soon.
    Ans: Look at the clouds! It is going to
    rain very soon.

    100. Nobody really (know) who first
    (invent) printing or when it (be)
    invented.
    Ans: Nobody really knows who first
    invented printing or when it was
    invented.

    101. When the door bell (ring), I was
    having my bath.
    Ans: When the door bell rang, I was
    having my bath.

    102. When he (get) off the bus he fell
    down on the street.
    Ans: When he got off the bus he fell
    down on the street.

    103. When the school bell rang every
    students (go) out.
    Ans: When the school bell rang every
    students went out.

    104. He (walk) across the road when a
    scooter hit him.
    Ans: He was walking across the road
    when a scooter hit him.

    105. I (not take) my breakfast yet.
    Ans: I have not taken my breakfast yet.

    106. I wish I (accept) the job.
    Ans: I wish I accepted the job.

    107. We two (be) friends for long.
    Ans: We two have been friends for
    long.

    ✏️ Correct Tense Form (1995 -2018)
          (RG'S Question Bank 2019)

    ✏️ Correct Tense Form (1 -74)
          Additional Important Questions
          (RG'S Question Bank 2019)

    ✏️ Correct Tense Form (75-107)
          Additional Important Questions
          (RG'S Question Bank 2019)

    ✏️ Questions Tag

    ✏️ Transformation Of Sentences

    ✏️ Voice Change

    ✏️ Narration

    ✏️ Prepositions

Post a Comment

0 Comments