Use Tag Questions




(a) The boys come to school in time,
Ans: don't they?

(b) You know the answer,.
Ans: don't you?

(c) We must not be late,
Ans: must we?

(d) He has done the work well,
Ans: hasn't he?

(e) The boys look happy...
Ans: don't they?

(f) Your speech was well received,
Ans: wasn't it?

(g) You have done,
Ans: haven't you?

(h) I went to Calcutta last month,
Ans: didn't I?

(i) We are going to Delhi next week,
Ans: aren't we?

(j) Joy has gone to school,
Ans: hasn't she?

(k) You will come to the meeting,
Ans: won't you?

(l) You are coming to the party,
Ans: aren't you?

(m) He used to live in Portugal,
Ans: didn't he?

(n) The girl sings well,
Ans: doesn't she?

(0) You came home yesterday,
Ans: didn't you?

(p) My father does not like sweets,
Ans: does he?

(q) The boys come to school in time,
Ans: don't they?

(r) I am doing the work,.
Ans: aren't I?

(s) You are a student,
Ans: aren't you?

(t) He has done the job well,
Ans: hasn't he?

(u) It won't rain today,
Ans: will it?

(v) No one is at fault,
Ans: are they?

(w) Little learning is a dangerous thing,
Ans: isn't it?

(x) I am so tired that I can hardly walk,
Ans: aren't I?

(y) I sarcely know him,
Ans: do I?

(z) A few students could answer the question,
Ans: couldn't they?

Post a Comment

0 Comments